Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Debut Atlanta Author C.Green chit chats about Really Are You Serious? Relationship Chronicles

.



How did you start out your writing career?
 I've always loved to write. I decided 3 years ago to write a book about dysfunctional relationships.
What did you learn while writing this book?
2. I've learned that people will do anything for money, power and status
.What did you hope to accomplish with this book?
 3. For people to look at these stories and try to avoid them. I want people to understand that money does not make you who you are. You don't have to sale your soul for material things.
What came first with this story, the characters or the plot? Why?
4. My book is a book of short stories about a relationship from dating to someone who is married and things you go through with your friends. I live in Atlanta so its about the scene here.
What has surprised you most about becoming a published author?
 5.I wrote the book for women, but I have so many men that love the book as well. It's so relatable to people and they feel like finally there is a book thats dead on what's going on now.
What aspect of writing do you love the best, and which do you hate the most?
6.Freestyle writing. I hate editing.
How do you conquer writers block?
 7.I have to wait until I feel like writing. I don't try to force it.
What books are on your to read list?
8.Never eat alone.
Has having a writing career always been your dream?
 9. No
Can you give us one do and one don’t for those aspiring to be a writer?
10. Self publish and do your research.
What is your writing process? How do you feed your writing muse?
12. I'm old school. I still have to write it down first and then type it.
Within the next five years what stage do you expect to be in your career?
 13. I'm a make up artist. So when I'm not writing I'm working on clients.
What do you do to interact with your readers?
14.Twitter, Facebook and IG. 
Can you give us a sneak peek of your next book?
15.The next book is coming soon!
How can readers get in contact with you? (mail, email, website)

www.reallycgreen.com Twitter @ authorcgreen Instragram @authorcgreen My book is available on Amazon.com