Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A review of Zane Z-rated Chocolate Flava 3


Zane's Z-Rated: Chocolate Flava 3
I love Zane books and I love sex,and when you combine the two I am delighted in more ways than one. However the erotica ship has sailed. All hail the Queen of Erotica, but my tastebuds desire a little bit more intimacy these days. When I first started reading Zane books I couldn't wait to get to the next book. It was new, original, and quite sentalilating to the tastebuds. But, over the years many authors have watered down the art of sex into an overly explicit sexual romp that leaves me bored and unimpressed. Each other brought there A game respectively in the anthology but I couldn't get past the third chapter. Maybe its me or maybe I wasn't in an erotica mood when I purchased the novel, but like I said the book was just okay.